Little Chefs’ is a platform for saving your recipes and making new ones. To help set our new community up, here are a few guidelines for suggested usage, all in respect to creating a custom yet organized experience.
Code of Conduct
1. Only use your own photos. Photos should be casual, quick and honest.
2. Write recipes in your own words whenever possible.
3. OK to use recipes from other sources, but make sure to note that. Upload your own photos of it or none at all.
4. If you try someone else’s recipe but change something, make sure to fork it and highlight what you changed.
5. While we welcome all recipes, we prefer ones that nourish your body and are holistic in nature. Please avoid processed ingredients wherever possible.
6. While all diets are welcome, be mindful about posting meat related content that might be offensive to those who choose a plant based diet.