- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the black beans, refried beans, shredded chicken, and buffalo sauce.
- Mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake the dip in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the sliced green onions over the top of the dip.
- Serve the dip hot with tortilla chips or vegetables for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious and easy buffalo chicken bean dip!