- Heat EVOO over stove and add onion and jalapeños.
- Add in ginger and cook until soft and transparent.
- Stir in curry paste and additional spices.
- Add carrots, sweet potato, pineapple.
- Pour in coconut milk and bring to boil, then simmer. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Adjust spices after vegetables are soft.
- At last 5 minutes, toss in a few snow peas. Remove from heat.
- On a separate pan, fry sliced tofu until golden brown.
- Put in curry or serve on side.
- Optional: add dash of sesame seeds
Serve the curry in a bowl. Add in basil, mint, cilantro, limes, and sliced green onion.
Have the tofu and noodles on the side and add in dip soba style.