Roast the roots. Chop the onions long, rough dice the garlic. Preheat oven to 425, toss alliums with salt + pepper + oil. Roast 15-20 minutes, until crispy.
While that roasts...
2. Chop everything else.
- De-stem, chop, tear the kale + massage.
- Chop apple and dice cheese if need be.
- Get nuts.
3. Dress up. Vigorously whisk the following together
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Fancy mustard
- Lemon + Honey
- Salt + Pepper if you'd like
Combine everything in a big bowl.