- Chop up the sweet potatoes
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt, and pepper and roast on sheetpan
- While that's happening, toss chickpeas with 1/2 tsp each of cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and paprika. Feel free to add cayenne.
- Roast both for 30-40 minutes or until chickpeas are crispy.
Make sauce: Add hummus, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and dill to make a liquidy sauce. Add water or almond milk as needed.
Make tomato topping: Toss sliced tomato with parsley in lemon juice to marinate.
When sweet potatoes are done, combine everything and serve! Feel free to also top with pita chips.