- Prepare sauce; mix peanut butter with soy sauce, water and/or lime juice til you get a smooth consistency. I dehydrate the garlic in the microwave for 10 sec to remove the raw bite, then chop. Add hot sauce to taste.
- Peel and cut the plantains into 1/2" slices
- Heat oil on pan- I like the results from cast iron pan.
- Cook plantains until golden brown on both sides. I flip them with a fork.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towels
6. Serve with sauce on the side, this combines with a protein.
Note: This is a Dominican-Peanut Satay hybrid, I guess