PREPARE CAULIFLOWER + ORZO
- Preheat oven to 400ºF, bring a pot of salted water to boiling.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Roast for 25 min until softened + charred. Let cool and set aside.
- Cook orzo al dente. Drain and toss with oil.
MAKE DRESSING + TOSS SALAD
- In big bowl, whisk 3 tbsp olive oil, juice of a lemon, lil bit honey, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add orzo, cauliflower, 1/4 thinly sliced red onion, 2/3 cup dried cherries. Add spinach and toss to finish.
- Leave feta to the side for vegans