- 8 ounces mushrooms (oyster, cremini, or Portobello), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 recipe Silver Oak Pizza Dough or 1 pound fresh pizza dough, divided into 2 balls
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded, about 1 cup
- 1 cup loose, arugula
- 12 shavings, Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Roast the mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Combine the mushrooms, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mushrooms on a rimmed sheet pan and roast until they are tinged golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool to room temperature, then toss with the lemon juice and zest.
Assemble the pizza
- Lightly flour the top of a dough ball and stretch the dough ball out and place in the air fryer tray (or on a preheated baking sheet if baking).
- Spread half of the pesto over the dough, leaving a ½-inch border uncovered around the edge. Arrange half of the mushrooms over the pesto. Scatter half of the cheese evenly over the pizza.
Bake the pizza
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 400º F., then rotate the pizza 180 degrees and continue to bake the pizza until the crust is crisp and golden brown and the cheese is melted, 4 to 5 minutes. If baking, broil for 4-5 for the second half.
- While the pizza is baking toss the remaining arugula, parmesan shavings, olive oil, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Season with salt and aside.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and immediately brush the crust with oil and place the arugula salad on top.